Sunday, November 6, 2011

Target Beauty is My Bag Samples

Hello Lovelies! I finally got my Target sample bag last week, and I am just now getting to post about it (details why in next post :) I haven't tried any of them out yet, but from what I can tell, I like the contents of the last bag better. But I like the actual bag better in this one. So without further ado, here are the photos!

 I couldn't get a proper photo of this. It is more pink than purple...

  • Pond's Evening Soothe Makeup Remover Wipes
  • Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo & Conditioner
  • John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
  • TRESemme Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Loreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream
  • Burt's Bees Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion
  • Coupon booklet of Target beauty coupons
I've seen in other posts that some people got an Aveeno lotion, but I did not. From what I've seen about half of the people who got them received it. Overall, I really like what I got. I was really excited about the Youth Code moisturizer because I have been wanting to try it for a while. And I really like the bag it came in. Did you get one of these? If so, did you get the lotion, or were you one of the unlucky ones like me? haha. Until next time, <3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment