Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review: Biore Triple Action Astringent

Hello my lovelies! Today I will be reviewing the Biore Triple Action Astringent.
 * Clinically proven to instantly work 68% better than Proactiv *
*less drying than the leading astringent but just as effective*

So I decided that I needed a toner/astringent... not really sure why, I just get it into my head sometimes that I need certain products lol. I feel I should start by saying that I do not regularly use toners so my reaction with it might not be the actual product, it could just be toners in general...but having said that, I hated it. I loved the way it felt when I applied it, it made my skin very cold... I thought this was going to be my new favorite product in the summer when it is so hot and humid, but my skin thought otherwise :( My skin doesn't break out very much (not saying that I have perfect skin, my pores are the size of Texas and my face is very pink...) but a couple days after trying this, my forehead was horribly broken out and my cheeks were super super dry! My nose and chin were broken out a little but not as bad as my forehead... I didn't know if it was this or a new moisturizer that I had been using at first, but then I realized that I had only applied the toner on my t-zone (which was the only thing broken out) and I doubt that a moisturizer would make me super dry... And after I stopped using this, my skin cleared up! So, for me, this product was a total fail. But like I said, I don't know if it is just this toner or all toners in general. So, for you it might work... But for me it did not :(

Sorry I have been so absent lately! I decided to just skip my April favs since I was so late, and I was already planning to review all of the new products in their own posts so it would have just been kinda repetitive... But I have a lot of reviews and stuff coming up really soon, including my new skincare routine that I am in love with!! I'm gonna go type up some of the other posts right now while I'm feeling productive! lol. Until Next Time, Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Nice review. Very detailed.
    I want to try it.

    I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete