Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review: Alice In Wonderland EOS Balms

Hello Lovelies! Today I will be reviewing the Limited Edition Alice In Wonderland EOS Lip Balms (found only at Target). When I first heard about these I was super excited :) NOt because I am a huge Alice fan, but because the flavors/scents sounded wonderful! Then I heard they were only at Target and cried a little inside because I live nowhere near one... But thankfully my little sister needed a Homecoming dress so I tagged along so that I could go to Target and try to find them! As you can see below, I was successful...


 The back


It contains 3 flavors, Blueberry Potion, Watermelon Wonderland, and Sweet Vanilla Nonsense. I was most excited about Sweet Vanilla Nonsense, but as it turns out, it is my least favorite because it isn't very heavily scented...

  • Blueberry Potion - Probably my favorite. I was a little worried about this one because I don't like strong candy-like blueberry scents. But this, to me, smells like blueberry muffin batter. It's got the blueberry, but it also has a sweet bakery-type scent to it also. 
  • Watermelon Wonderland -  I was kind of worried about this one too because I am picky with watermelon scents also. But it has a nice smell, kind of like other watermelon lip products you see/smell. It also reminds me of a not as strong watermelon bubblegum.
  • Sweet Vanilla Nonsense - As I said before, this was the one I was most excited about, and if they had sold them individually, the only one I would have bought. Kinda glad they didn't because it kinda sucks. It smells very "plasticky". Once it's on your lips, you can kind of smell the vanilla, but not really. I am disappoint...
As for the formula, to me they are exactly like the other EOS balms I've tried. Probably not the best lip balm in the world, but definitely one of my favorites. Here are some more photos...

On the seal, they have a cute little Micky Mouse design, where the regular ones have just that little circle, without the ears. As seen on my Summer Fruit one...




Disney sticker on the bottom

My poor deformed Blueberry Potion. When I was trying to pull it out of the package, I didn't realize that I had unscrewed it some and when I jerked it out, the lid came off and my fingernail dug into it :(

When you get all the balms out of the packaging, and remove the plastic panel, there is a really cute picture inside. But somehow I forgot to photo it, and I have already cut it out and taped it above my vanity... I suppose I could have just took a picture of it on my wall, but I didn't think about it until now... It shows them all sitting at a table and says "Very few things indeed were really impossible". I love that :) If you would like to see how it looks you can visit Nouveau Cheap's blog about it. She had the sense to take a picture before cutting it up and taping it to the wall...unlike myself. Well that's all for now :) Untill Next Time  <3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment