Monday, October 22, 2012

NOTD Zoya Caitlin

Today I have a quick NOTD featuring Zoya Caitlin. This is one of those colors that I always hear about, but never purchased. Anytime I asked someone for a recommendation of what polish to get from Zoya, they always told me Caitlin. Looking at pictures (these included), I never saw what the big deal was about it. Just a regular bluish gray...
 Well last time I ordered from Zoya I had to pick out 6 polishes (they were having a BOGO sale and if you had 6+ bottles you got free shipping. I started out with 4 but once shipping was added, it was only $2 cheaper than if I had gotten 6. So $2 for 2 more bottles sounded like a great deal to me...) After looking around the site and picking my fav's, and of course asking SayAnythingBr00ke what she recommended... which ended up being Zuza and Caitlin. So I figured what the hell! Everyone says it's awesome, and I do like gray...
OMG guys! This is the more perfect beautiful color ever! For some reason, it just does not photograph well! In person, it is kind of what you see in pictures, but so much more! It is gray, obviously, but there is also blue and purple if you hold it in the right light. In short (not that any of this was short) it is now in my top 5 polishes of all time! Seriously, so beautiful! So without further ado, here are the (not very accurate) photos!

Excuse my nubby nails... I had broken 4 nails in 2 days, so I got aggravated and filed them all down... and as you'll notice, I didn't apply my topcoat very carefully so there are some tiny bubbles. And this had been on for about 3 days by the time I remembered to take a picture...



No comments:

Post a Comment