Monday, July 25, 2011

Review: Clean & Clear Fruit Infusions

Hello my lovelies! Today I will be reviewing the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Purifying Cleanser seen below....
It says it is made with real Mandarin Orange, and it *cleanses to purify pores*. I have been using this for about 2 weeks, I believe. I hadn't heard or read anything about them coming out, I just stumbled upon them in Wal-Mart and thought the bottle looked so cute! There are 3 in this line, Pineapple Hydrating Cleanser, Pomegranate Reviving Cleanser, and Mandarin Orange Purifying Cleanser. While I was reading them, I was trying to tell myself that I didn't really need another face wash... but that didn't work out too well. So I read what they were for, and decided that I would need the purifying one (instead of just smelling them and deciding which one I wanted based on smell, and then getting home and not being able to use it because it isn't formulated for my skin type. This has happened to me more times than I would like to admit...) So, after deciding which one I would need, I looked at the scents. When I saw that it was the orange one, I was almost excited, because I figured it would smell like the regular morning burst orange scent, which I don't like. But I smelled it and was in love!! So of course, I just HAD to buy it! But on with the actual review....
  1. Scent - This smells heavenly! If you like orange scents, of course. It smells like an orange smoothie :) Or that's how I would describe it at least... It doesn't really have the tangy smell that most citrus scents do. It sort of reminds me of something Bath and Body Works used to have. I think it was called Mango Mandarin, but I could be wrong. I just remember it was the most amazing orange smell!
  2. Formula - It says it is infused with Mandarin Orange, Acai, and Strawberry Seeds. There are for real Strawberry Seeds in here! lol. But it's not that many. In each pump you might get 1 or 2... It's so creamy yet not overly drying. My skin reacted well with it, which is saying something since my skin has been super picky lately! It bubbles up awesomely, too :) 
  3. Packaging -  It has the cutest bottle! It kind of swirls off at the top, which reminds me of a cupcake :) It also has a pump, which I love!!! It contains 9 FL. Oz, which is awesome for the price! (around $5, I can't remember exactly)
So my overall review? I love it! I want to go back and get the others to try out, or at least the pomegranate... I might save the Pineapple for the winter when my skin is more dry. Have you tried any of these? If so, let me know which is your favorite/what you thought about it! Until next time, <3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment