Monday, May 2, 2011

Quick Update and Some Excitement

Hello Lovelies!!! I just wanted to do a quick post to apologize about my lack of posts and share something really exciting!!!! (to me at least… lol). So, I know I have been a slacker lately (how many times have I typed this sentence??) but it isn’t because I have been lazy! My internet has been a total a-hole lately. At first it was just being really slow and going in and out, then for the past 2 weeks it has been completely non-existent :( I am having to do this post from my phone and it isn’t working to well lol. I much prefer a full sized keyboard… But they are supposed to be coming to fix it Friday, and then I will do my April Favs and some Reviews and stuff I have planned out :) Now, about my exciting news… I have, as I’m sure most of you have, entered many a contest in my day. At first, I would get really excited about them and I was sure I was gonna win… then after I realized that there are hundreds of thousands of people who enter these things, I realized that my chances were slim and I would still enter, but not have any hopes of winning. Well, xsparkage had a lil giveaway for her 3rd TwBirthday (twitter birthday, for those of you who aren’t avid tweeters…) It was going to be over at midnight and I remembered it about 10pm… I started to not even enter because it would require doing it from my phone and even though I love my phone, it annoys me when I have to do things on it when I have a perfectly capable, full sized computer lol. But I did, and about 2 days later I got a message from her that I was one of the winners!!!! (there were 3) I bounced and squealed all over the house lol. I told my sister that I didn’t care if I would have won an old sock or something I would still be happy just because I finally won something! :-D But, there was no dirty sock… I won the Katy Perry OPI nail polish set :) When it arrives, I will be sure to do a post about it too :) Even though I have never done nail polish photos and I’m sure it will take me hours to get one where you can actually see the colors properly but I will still try! Well, that’s all for now… once my internet gets fixed, I promise to resume regular posting :) ~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment