Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mini Weekend Haul

Hello Darlings! So, I've been trying to finish up my Christmas shopping the past couple weeks and I finally finished this weekend! And of course I had to buy a few things for myself haha! So this is what I got...

First I went to Sally's because I needed to get the stuff to dye my hair, and I saw this China Glaze Holiday Set on a display for only $7.99! They also had another one that had a dark blue sparkly polish and a white glittery one (don't know the names, sorry). I told myself I only needed one, and I had a hard time choosing but ended up going with this one because it came with 3 polishes :) Here's a closer look at them...
*Poinsettia, Twinkle Lights, Holly Day*

Then I noticed the clearance rack... haha. They had a bunch of different brands of polish, but I contained myself and just got 2 China Glaze's in Crimson and Tempest for only $1.99 each!!! I definitely would have gotten more but the only other ones they had were a yellow that I knew I would never use and a blue that looked severely discolored :( Here is a photo of them...
*Crimson, Tempest*
 
Crimson is a very dark purple, it almost looks black. Tempest is a blue-purple duo-chrome. I  couldn't get a good photo of it, but it is more purple than it looks in the picture.

**Other Random things I bought**

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner- I bought this because I love the shampoo, and I love the normal Daily Treatment so I figured I would love this too :)

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Scrub - I've never tried this before either. But with the cold weather, my skin gets pretty dry, so I like a gentle scrub to keep it from getting too flaky. The only scrub I currently have is the St Ives Green Tea scrub, which I love, but I find it to be too drying for the winter months

And last but not least, Walgreens has the Yes To line buy one get one 1/2 off, so I got the Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser and the Blueberries Makeup Remover Wipes. I haven't tried either of them yet, but when I do, I will be sure to post a review! Well that's all I have for now, until next time  <3 Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment