Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review: Yes To Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion

As I was digging through one of my drawers the other day, I discovered a collection of samples that I had forgotten about :) So, instead of neglecting them further and letting them expire, I am going to use them all up and review them for you! First on the list is, Yes to Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion,  I wanted to love it, I really did... But I didn't. I loved the way it smelled, but not so much how it felt. One of the perks of living in Louisiana is that you get to go from the air conditioner to the heater, all in one day.. lol. When it is cold, my skin is very dry. When it is hot, my skin is oily. So, since it is March in Louisiana, I was able to know in 2 days whether it would work on my skin. When my skin was really dry, it was not nearly moisturizing enough. My skin still felt really tight after using it. But when it was hot, and my face wasn't super dry, it felt like it left behind a greasy residue or something. Either way, I was not a fan at all! So I guess if you have neither oily nor dry skin... aka, Normal... then this will be perfect for you! But for me, sadly it was not :(

No comments:

Post a Comment