Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wanna get to know me???

Name : Rebecca (I also go by Becca)
Age : 21
Hair color : dark blonde naturally, but I keep it highlighted so it's very light...
Height : 5'6
Favorite Hobby : Reading, Makeup shopping, playing on my computer...
Favorite nail polish colour : pink!
Favorite celeb (girl) : I don't really have a favorite
Favorite celeb (guy) : same as above...
Favorite TV show : NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Psych, Family Guy, South Park, Tosh.0... I watch a lot of tv lol
Favorite stores : I don't really have a favorite store...
Can't leave your house without it : iPhone and a Dr Pepper lol
Go to outfit : Jeans, T-shirt, flip flops
Place you want to visit : Italy, London, Vegas, Colorado (I like snow lol), and maybe Washington DC
Manis or pedis : Pedis
Eye line or mascara : Mascara
Small or large purses : Large definitely!
Hair up or down : Down
Tan or pale : I prefer to be tan, but I'm usually pale lol

Now it's your turn! I tag everyone who reads this! Enjoy! Until next time, Rebecca

** I found this tag at Amiee's Blog, go check her out, she's awesome!**

No comments:

Post a Comment