Sunday, April 10, 2011

Haul Time!!! Ulta, Sephora, & Sigma!

Hello people! Once a year I do one big makeup/beauty purchase... Then for the rest of the year I bargain/clearance shop and complain how I need to save money lol. I don't know what it is about the spring/summer time that makes me want to spend money...but before I start rambling, onto the haul...

**Ulta**



  • Hot Tools Gold Series 1 inch Curling Iron (on sale for $29.99, reg $39.99)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance ($18.00)
  • Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light ($4.29, I could have just got this at Wal-Mart or somewhere, but I was around 3 dollars short of hitting $50 (aka, free shipping lol) so I just found something around that price to bump it up)

    **From Sephora**
  • Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + in shade 30 ($34.00)
    I literally laughed out loud when I saw the packaging. It was a huge box filled with tissue paper and this little bitty product inside. I guess they wanted to make sure it was well protected...

    **From Sigma**
  • Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush ($16.00)
    I wanted a brush to apply my foundation with, and I had seen where this one had great reviews so I decided to try it out :)

    Well, that is all of my big yearly haul :) As I was ordering it all it seemed like a lot more stuff, but now that I look at it, it seems like I spent a lotta money on not a lotta product lol... but it will be ok :) Oh yeah, wanna see the coolest sample ever from Ulta??? When it came time to pick them out there was only one thing that I really wanted, so on the other 2 I just picked random things. They had the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, so I decided to try it out. I figured I would get a small packet of just a random shade, but no....
    I got one of every shade! Granted, it is a small sample, but I thought that was totally awesome! I thought maybe I could use the darker shades as bronzers and the lighter ones as highlighters :) I hope you enjoyed this post :) Until next time, Rebecca...

No comments:

Post a Comment