Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Review! KNS Silksheen Shampoo & Conditioner



Hello Ladies! and maybe some gentlemen... ;-) Today I will be reviewing the KNS Silksheen Shampoo and Conditioner... I received a sample of it from one of my Ulta purchases I think. I have been trying to go through my "sample drawer" and use them all up before they expire. I had never heard of this brand/product before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect... It smelled kinda weird. It wasn't a horrible smell, but I didn't really care for it... And it made my hair super super dry :( It was so bad that it actually itched if my hair touched my skin... So I would have to say that this was a huge thumbs down. Maybe if you don't have really dry hair (mine gets oily at the roots pretty fast, but the ends are very dry) then it will work fine for you! Wow, this was very short, sweet, and to the point... I just can't think of anything else to say about it. I can go on and on about a product I love, but when it's a product I don't like I'm pretty much , "I didn't like it, here is why..." But I have a lot more reviews coming up! and I watched Extreme Couponing on TLC tonight, which made me really want to go out and makeup bargain shop, so there might some haul posts coming up too haha. So, that is all for now.... until next time! <3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment