Sunday, January 16, 2011

Worst blogger ever...

If there were an award for the most inconsistent, lazy, non-dedicated blogger... I would win. Hands down.
And it's not that I forget, or don't have enough time. It's that I stress myself out by thinking that every post has to be perfect. Not saying that my past posts are Pulitzer Prize worthy, let's not get crazy... but that is about the best I can do... sad, I know. But I always feel like everything has to be worded perfectly and that it needs to be a certain length, and all kinds of other crap that I don't feel like thinking about because I will stress over it too... (for example, it is aggravating the hell outta me that I only gave 2 instances and I wanted to give 3 but I couldn't think of a 'perfect' one so I just said "and other stuff"... lame, I know...) But I do have many blogs that should be coming up soon, I just have to finish taking a couple more pictures :) And I am going to start trying to stress less about it and just type it as it comes out... prepare yourselves, this could get ugly ;-)    ~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment