Thursday, December 30, 2010

Review: Wet N Wild Eye Makeup Remover




I normally just use my Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes to remove my eye makeup, but on my lovely Rite Aid trip I decided that I needed to buy everything that was on sale that day so I got the WnW Remover... When I was opening all of my goodies, I swatched a few on my hand just to see how they looked and instead of washing it off, I decided to try the remover... it did not work at all. But I was determined to love all of my purchases so I decided that I needed to actually use it on my eyes for it to work properly. So, the next day when I went to wash my face I tried it, and all it did was smear it all over the place :( Seriously, my whole eye area was black with mascara smeary-ness. Still determined to love it, I thought that maybe that was how it was supposed to work and just tried to remove it from my face with a clean cotton ball with more remover... all that did was smear it all over my cheeks :( I was thoroughly depressed lol.  And despite it plainly saying "Oil Free" on the bottle, it made my face feel very greasy. I will just stick with my wipes for now until I find another brand that doesn't leave vegetable oil smears all over me... I am still trying to think of something else to do with it instead of just throwing it away, but nothing has come to mind yet... But on a more happier note, most of the other products I have tried so far were awesome :) Happy New Year everyone! <3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment