Sunday, December 26, 2010

Review: Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation

When I ran out of my Revlon Color Stay foundation, I decided I wanted to try something new. As I was perusing the aisles, I saw the Rimmel 25 hour... I figured that it probably didn't actually last 25 hours, and that was just their quirky way of saying that it was a long-lasting foundation. I was wrong. I actually checked the label after wearing it the first time to make sure it said 25 hour and not 2-5 hours... It could just be my skin, but after about 4 hours, it was almost completely worn off. (And I figured since it was supposed to last all day, that it would be a full-coverage foundation... No idea why I concluded that, I just did... It was more of a medium-coverage... but I digress...) Granted, that first day, I didn't use a primer because I was in a hurry. So, the next day I did. It lasted a bit longer, about 7-8 hours, which is better than 4, but still nowhere near 25 hours. I will finish it off, because I'm cheap like that. lol. But when it is time to repurchase, I will be going back to either Revlon Color Stay or Maybelline Super Stay. I'm not saying that it won't work for everyone, but for me (combination skin, needs full coverage) it did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment