Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rite Aid **Haul**

Yesterday started out as a seemingly normal day... Me and my sister were going grocery shopping, and I decided that I needed a new pair of pants so we went to a few clothing stores. Of course I didn't find any pants, because it is very hard for me to find pants because I have no hips, but i digress... On our way to Wal-Mart, we passed Rite Aid... my sister says, "Is there anything in Rite Aid that I would like?" me, "Yeah, they have makeup and stuff. Wanna go in?"... So we go in Rite Aid... I very rarely go in there unless there is something specific I need. I have nothing against it, I just usually go to Wal-Mart or Walgreens. When we got in, she went wandering off somewhere and I went to the makeup. I was going to look at the Wet-n-Wild products since that is really the only place around here that you can get them (Walgreens has some, but not as big of a selection...). When I got over there I noticed that they had everything 40% off. I was super excited because it is already fairly cheap, and I wanted to try a few different things (I haven't used anything from them since I was like 7 years old and that was the only makeup my mother would let me buy because it was the cheapest. I just remember a lot of blue eyeshadow and neon pink lipstick, and that it wasn't very awesome. So that's what I have thought about it for the past years. I didn't even know they still made it until I stumbled upon it in Walgreens one day. Then I saw where a lot of bloggers and youtubers were using it, so I figured it must be a lot better than it was when I was 7, so I have been meaning to give it another shot... anyways, back to the story...) After I loaded up a basket with all the things I felt like I needed to try, I was ready to leave. Then my sister comes up to me with some covergirl lipgloss and said that it was 75% off... I went crazy... There was so much stuff on clearance! And there was a lot more stuff on the 40% off sale! My basket was getting very full, especially when you consider the 2 jumbo bags of cotton balls that were buy one get one free... Then I noticed on one of the 40% off tags, that it said "with your welness+ card". I did not have a card. At this point, I was highly upset and was starting to put the unnecessary items back on the shelves. Then I hear my sister (3 aisles over...) "Becca, the card is freeeeee!!!!!" lol. So I start gathering up my unnecessary items, and head to the register to check out and apply for a card...


That's right! I spent $37 and saved $38! I mentioned this to anyone I passed yesterday... I was sooo excited! lol. So, I recommend everyone going to Rite Aid, getting a card, and taking advantage of this sale. Pronto. Now, onto the actual haul.....

 This is everything....


 This is all the Wet N Wild stuff....





This is everything that wasn't Wet N Wild....

~Wet N Wild~
Eye Makeup Remover
Lip Balm in Tahiti Punch
Mega Slick lipgloss in Cotton Candy
Blush in Heather Silk
Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Bare
Mega Liner (liquid) in Black/Noir
Mega Eyes Gel Liner in Black/Noir
Perfect Pair Eye Wand in 110 (I had already taken the plastic off before I looked to see what the actual name of it was... It is a silver eyeshadow pencil on one side, and a black pencil liner on the other...)
Wild Shine Nail Color in Dreamy Poppy and Sparked.


~CoverGirl~
TruBlend MicroMinerals Finishing Veil
WetSlicks in Freedom Of Peach and SlapHappy (they are both mostly sheer, but slaphappy is more pink... and they have a nice mint flavor :)


~Maybelline~
SuperStay foundation in Sand Beige (I think it is going to be too pale :(
Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Chai Latte



I haven't really gotten a chance to try everything out, but I played around with most of it... So far, the only thing I don't really like is the WnW eye makeup remover. It just kinda smeared everything all over my face, and only removed like half of it :( I will probably just stick to my Neutrogena wipes... Once I have a chance to try everything I will post reviews :) Hope everyone has an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment