Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I've Been Using Lately... Tag!

 I saw this tag on Pammy Blogs Beauty and thought it would be really fun to do. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! So, without further ado....


Face
♡ Cleanser: Garnier Nutritioniste Daily Exfoliating Gel Cleanser
♡ Cream/moisturizer: Oil Of Olay Active Hydrating Cream
♡ Facial mask: Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Masque
♡ Exfoliator: none at the moment but when I do, I usually use St. Ives Apricot Scrub
♡ Face make-up remover: Neutrogena make-up remover wipes (the blue ones)
♡ Eye make-up remover: same as above...

Body
♡ Shower gels/soaps: Bath and Body Works : Vanilla Bean Noel
♡ Body lotions/creams: B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream
♡ Body exfoliator: none, I'm lazy... lol
♡ Hand cream: B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel Antibacterial Hand Cream ( this is my fav holiday scent, in case you couldn't tell... lol)
♡ Lip balm or lip treatment: Soft Lips in Vanilla
♡ Perfume: B&BW Sweet Pea
♡ Deodorant: Degree in Fresh Oxygen

Hair
♡ Shampoo/conditioner: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tone-Restoring Shampoo
♡ Mask: Loreal Ever Pure mask, and Pantene Beautiful Lengths 5 Minute mask
♡ Conditioner : same as the shampoo...

Make-up
♡ Primer: Rimmel (I can't find it right now to see the exact name, but it's the only one I have seen that they have)
♡ Foundation: Rimmel 25 Hour foundation (I will be reviewing this later...)
♡ Concealer: Maybelline Super-Stay 24 hour concealer... I don't like it
♡ Powder: N.Y.C. Powder Foundation
♡ Blush: N.Y.C. Color Wheel Mosaic, the pink one
♡ Bronzer: none at the moment
♡ Lipstick: I've never found a lipstick that works on me...
♡ Lipgloss: it's from Elf, but I don't know the actual name or color lol
♡ Eyeshadow: I have been loving my Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
♡ Eyeliner: Maybelline Define-A-Line in Ebony Black
♡ Eyeshadow primer: NYX eyeshadow base
♡ Eyelash curler: Elf Mechanical Eyelash Curler
♡ Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion


Source :  Pammy Blogs Beauty: What I'm Using Right Now (Tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment