Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mask Week! Day 2

Hello! It is Day 2 of Mask Week :) If you missed yesterday's post, you can view it here...
Today I will be reviewing the Freeman Facial Hydration Mask!

  1. Formula - This is the weirdest mask I have ever tried! It feels kind of like a gel when you are applying it, it's kind of thick but not gooey feeling. You only need a very small amount, and it glides onto your skin very smoothly. It doesn't really dry (like a clay mask would) it more just absorbs into your skin like a lotion. Once it dries, which it does very quickly, it doesn't even feel like you have anything on your face, your skin just feels soft. You can't even see it on your skin, it just looks as if your face is slightly shiny. I left it on for about 10 minutes, then rinsed it off. Once it gets wet, it turns back into a gel consistency. One thing I didn't like about it was that it was hard to tell if I rinsed it all off because it wasn't visible.
  2. Scent - It says on the packaging that it contains Goji Berry. I must admit that I have no clue what this is, but it has a nice fruity scent :) It sort of reminded me of pomegranate mixed with some tangy citrus scent (I can't place it and it's driving me insane)
  3. After effects - My skin felt really soft, and my moisturizer glided onto my face really nicely, I only needed about half the amount I usually use. After a few hours though, my face started getting kind of oily. I don't know if it was the actual product, or the fact that my skin isn't very dry in the Summer (especially in this 200 degree Louisiana weather...)
So, would I use it again? Maybe in the Winter if my skin is really dry. I didn't really notice it being much more moisturizing than any of the other masks I tried (except for making my skin oily). I really enjoyed the application/experience of this mask, but not so much the final results, or at least not for the Summer. Have you tried this mask? If so, how did it react with your skin? Stay tuned for Day 3 tomorrow!!! <3 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to buy a face mask, so this review was great for me! Thank you =)

    www.agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete