Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mask Week! Day 3

Hello :) Today is Day 3 of Mask Week! If you missed the first two, you can find them here and here...
Today I will be reviewing the Freeman Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals...
Sorry for the horrible glare, my flash would not cooperate :(
 
  1. Scent - First of all, it was not at all what I was expecting. I had imagined "dead sea minerals" to smell very earthy or even herbal. But to me, it smelled like Sweet Pea. Seriously, just straight up Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea. Which to me, is not a bad thing, seeing as that is my favorite scent. But I can see where others may not like it, so if you are not a Sweet Pea fan I definitely do not recommend this mask.
  2. Formula - The formula of it is just like any other clay mask to me, but unlike any other mask I've tried, It's bright blue! Like it matches the packaging. I was pleasantly surprised :) When it dried, it was more of a teal color, but it could vary depending on skin tone.
I don't really have that much to say about this mask... I loved the scent and the color, but other than that, it worked just like any other clay mask I've tried. I will definitely finish it up, and I will probably repurchase it just because I like the smell :) But if you don't like Sweet Pea, I don't recommend getting it, seeing as you can get something that works just the same in another scent. I didn't notice any "anti-stress" properties either... But overall, I liked it. I just don't think this is a mask for everyone. Hope you enjoyed this review, and I will see you tomorrow for day 4! <3 Rebecca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment