Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mask Week! Day 4

Hello!! Today I will be reviewing the Freeman Enzyme Mask Pineapple...
If you are wondering what an Enzyme mask is supposed to do, (like me, who only bought it because I saw "ananas" and thought it said "bananas", and was all like "ooh, I like banana's. I'll get this one!" Then to get home and realize it says ananas, and have no clue what ananas are, but decide to just use the mask anyway...) It says it restores radiant skin. Then on the back, it says "gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking" So, now that you know what is it supposed to do, here is what it did...
  1. Scent - I must admit, I am not a huge fan of pineapple. And while in the packaging, it does have a semi-strong pineapple scent. But when applied to the face, it doesn't have a smell at all. Kinda like plastic, but definitely not pineapple.
  2. Formula - It is sort of a watery and gel-like in consistency, but it has small exfoliating grains in it. It kind of reminds me of a face wash. It is clear, which I am not a fan of. When it dries, you can't see it on your face,and it just feels like your skin is really rough (exfoliating grains)
When washed off, it turns back into a gel, and it rinses off very easily :) But I noticed no "radiant, younger looking skin". I mean obviously I wasn't expecting to look younger, but I did expect to see some difference in my skin. But it looked just the same as when I had applied the mask :( The only difference was my face seemed more oily than usual. This one sort of reminded me of the hydrating one but with exfoliators in it. To be honest, I was not a fan. I don't think I will be repurchasing this one again. But it might work for someone with drier skin. It just wasn't for me. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 5!   <3Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment