Friday, August 12, 2011

Mask Week! Day 5




Hello Ladies! So today is the final day of Mask Week! I really enjoyed doing this because it has helped me stay on track and not be a blog slacker :) If you want me to do another "week" of certain products, let me know and I promise to do it if I can! So for today, I will be reviewing the Freeman Clay Mask Mint & Lemon

I know you're probably thinking I am obsessed with this brand, lol. I bought all the others because they had a big display of them, and I remembered using them as a kid and wanted to see how they worked now. This one, I bought a while back because they had it on clearance... not sure why though, cause it says "new" on the bottle. And the only other mask brands I own are the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, which I'm sure everything either owns or has at least read a review about, and the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox which I have already semi-reviewed in a Favorites post. But anyways, onto the actual review...
  1. Scent - I was a bit worried about the lemon scent. Lemon is one of those scents that can either be awesome or horrible (in my opinion). Then mixed with mint (which I feel the same way about as I do lemon) I was definitely worried. But it's not that bad. To me, it kind of smells like a lemon scented bathroom cleaner. But not in a bad way, lol. 
  2. Formula - It feels like any other clay mask I've tried (I'm starting to realize that all clay masks are pretty much the same, haha). And it has the same green color than a lot of other clay masks have. But it seems like this one gets tighter (not in a bad way) than the others I've tried. I think it shrinks my pore size better than others too. I also like that it doesn't have the burning effect that most other mint masks have on me. It says on the back, "Helps control oil production and reduce the appearance of large pores. Perfect for t-zone and oily skin types." I have combination skin, and it doesn't over-dry my "dry parts", so I would think this would be a good buy even for those with dry skin, if you have larger pores.
So all in all what do I think of this mask? I love it! I think it is my favorite one that I own :) I actually have it on my face while I am typing this review, haha. This will definitely be a repurchase when I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment