Monday, August 29, 2011

Target Beauty Bag is Back!

Hey guys! So, my Internet is down again :( (posting this from my phone, which is quite annoying might I add...) so, since I can't do a real post with photos and such, I just wanted to let you guys know that Target is doing their "beauty is my bag" (I think that's what it's called) again! I know a lot of people missed out on it last time so maybe you will be able to grab it this time before it's gone! Just go here (if that doesn't work I apologize, I'm not used to trying to do this on my phone! Just google target samples and it should come up!) and fill out the form! This one looks to be better than the last, to me at least. I promise to get back to regular posting once my Internet is fixed, they should be here sometime this week I hope! Until next time, <3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment